Web-Based Communication, Collaboration, Design, Creation, and Making

We'll continue learning about Web-Based Communication, Collaboration, Design, Creation, and Making in week 5. This is a fascinating topic because it is so closely related to the present educational era. I'm excited to try out all of the applications that are relevant to my subject's theme.

Online Communication

In the absence of the internet, it can be defined as a website that allows you to interact and communicate with individuals all over the world. Blogs, Vlogs, Podcats, Web Pages/Social Media, and Video Conferencing are all examples of this medium. I'm sure we all have at least one social media app on our phones. This is one of the ways in which we communicate with others. Video Conferencing is another commonly used technology during the Covid-19 epidemic. During 'pdpr,' I frequently utilise Google Meet and Microsoft Teams to conduct a class.






Online Collaboration


Can be defined as the process of digitally linking students in order for them to converse in an online environment. We frequently used Google Drive, Google Docs/Sheets/Slides, Padlet, and Kahoot as examples of online collaboration. Using this programme, we may share whatever information we desire. Another tool that I used to make a game during online studying was Kahoot! My students also like using Kahoot to play quizzes. They can compete against their pals and monitor their progress during games.



Web Design and Development

This software teaches students how to use web design and development tools to better understand how the web works. Learning HTML, CSS, and PHP will assist students in learning the fundamentals of a website, which can then be used to convey their knowledge. Learn from the ground up or use web design software. This is a brand-new feature for me, and I've never used it before. I'm delighted Madam taught us this topic since I learned something new. Wordpress, Adobe Spark, Google Sites, and Weebly are examples of web design and development.



Online Design, Creation and Making

This software encourages kids to be creative when completing tasks. This online design website has piqued my interest. Actually, during this pandemic, I've been doing a lot more research, especially in the field of technology. Canva or Poster My Wall can be used to create the majority of the presentation slides, posters, and infographics.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Reflection on Different Eras of the Educational Technology

Integrating Theory into Practice

Reviewing Need Analysis